Monday 12 September 2016

Airtel Latest Night Plan Subscription Code And Data Cap

What is Airtel SmartTRYBE and what's in it for
me?

Trybe is Airtel's new product which enables Nigerian Youths and "young at heart"
enjoy best rates on data and calls to all networks, night browsing for your
favorite movies, series and music.

Benefits on the plan are:

Calls at 11k/sec to all networks
1GB for N500. Valid for 7 days
Night Browsing
N25 for 500MB. Valid between 12 and 5 am
N200 for 1.5GB. Valid between 12 and 5 am
Free 15MB every week

Who can benefit from this product?

This product is available to all prepaid subscribers.

How do I opt-into SmartTRYBE?

To subscribe, buy an Airtel line; existing subscribers are to dial *312# to opt-
in.
Is my 1st 50 secs earned on one call?

No, you can make multiple calls to add up to 50 secs. Once you have consumed
a total of 50 secs within the same day, your call rates drop to 11k/sec.

How do I enjoy my 15MB every week?

The 1st recharge of N100 will give 5MB and the 2nd N100 recharge within that

week will give 10MB to make up the expected 15MB in one week.
The maximum every week is 15MB.

How do I enjoy the other benefits of the plan once
I migrate?

Once you migrate, select any the benefits you want to enjoy from the USSD
menu (*312#) and you start to enjoy immediately.

Can I enjoy the smartTRYBE bundles even if I am
on another plan?

No. You can only enjoy the benefits of smartTRYBE when you are on the plan,
please migrate by dialing *312#.

Can I carry over benefits on the night bundle if I
don't consume them fully?
No. Night bundle benefits are only valid till 4.59am. Any value not consumed by
then will be forfeited.
Can I buy the night browsing bundles (500MB or
1.5GB) multiple times in one night?
No. Night bundles can only be purchased once a night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post Number