Monday 12 September 2016

Blossom Chukwujekwu Displays Undying Love For Fiancee As She Adds A Year On Their First Anniversary

Blossom Chukwujekwu, actor took to
Instagram to display his undying love and
also celebrate fiancee, Maureen on her
birthday which falls on their first
anniversary. The couple will be tying the
knots sometime this year #BloRed2016.
They released some of their pre-wedding
photos via Instagram

“I love you to forever and back and I will
even after eternity. Your storms I will
ride with you to bring you rainbows cos
that what you’ve brought to my life,
COLOURS!!! In my mistakes and wrongs,
you have found and brought beauty with
the sweetness of your soul.You have stood
by me in trueness of spirit. Its really not
so much what I say but what I DO, so all
I ask God is to make me a BETTER MAN
for you. To LOVE you like my life
depended on it, ‘cos it actually does. To
help you fulfil your CALLING, PURPOSE
and DESTINY in Christ for the Kingdon of
heaven. To ALWAYS make you smile.
Unusual they say we are but REAL we
KNOW we are. You got me, and I got
you. To you Bubba I’m SOLD OUT,
INFINITELY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY
WIFE, MY BLESSING, MY SUPERSTAR.
You are God’s CUSTOM-MADE for me,
specially reserved. THANK YOU RED FOR
NEVER LEAVING. I LOVE YOU.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post Number